New Breed Assembly exist to ESTABLISH an Assembly to ENLIGHTEN a new breed of awakened believers and the dispersed of Israel in rediscovering the Hebrew foundations of the Faith and EQUIPPING all people with biblical knowledge to EXPOSE them and their generations to the gospel of the Kingdom, unadulterated truth, and pure worship for the purpose of EXPANDING the Kingdom of Yah in the electoral, educational, ecclesiastical, economical, and entertainment arenas by….
ESTABLISHING a cross-cultural, cross-generational and cross-geographical prophetic assembly mandate that:
- Impact our community, region, nation and ultimately the entire globe with present-day truth.
- Defies the traditional, conventional, ritualistic, religious and pagan systems to perpetuate pure worship and genuine Hebrew fellowship and reach the Prophetic (dispersed of Israel), Nomadic (no place of worship), Static (stuck in religious systems) people groups.
- Establishes a family atmosphere with an emphasis on communal events and dinners, restoring the family unit, marriages, healthy dating, and godly parenting principles.
- Establish several dynamic ministries and departments designed to strengthen and enhance our vision and members. These include: Activities, Administration, Finance, Hospitality, Maintenance, Multi-Media, Transportation, and Usher Departments. Armor-bearer, Bereavement & Comforters, Care Group, Children’s, Evangelism-Discipleship, Intercessory Prayer, Marriage, Men’s, Music, Senior Adult, Single’s, Women’s, Spiritual Growth Development, Worship and Arts, Young Adult, and Youth Ministries
ENLIGHTENING, awakening, educating, and gathering of the dispersed of Israel in Diaspora, according to the Scriptures by:
- waking-up “Black America” to their true identity as Hebrews of the Scriptures
- teaching and providing resources to combat the centuries lies that has been forced on the Hebrews through a false Eurocentric teaching and Teutonic language of the scriptures.
- offering education and training that explores the contributions, genealogy, history, and prophecies concerning people of color in the Bible and the many African tribes played an integral part in the history and development of Israel as a nation.
- preparing a Learning Academy for all Hebrews and who believes Yah has called them to the work of the ministry, to exercise their gifts in ministry and to work, and witness for The Messiah; by preaching, teaching, and training for Kingdom service, and to present them mature in The Messiah. Hebrew Academy of Detroit
EQUIPPING our members and their generation to shift from a “pagan church” to a “assembly” mindset by:
- preaching the truth of the proper historical context and doctrine Scriptures to all races, colors, and ethnicities, spreading the full truth of the gospel.
- To assist believers in understanding the paganism of infused in Christianity and rediscovering the Hebrew roots of the Faith through the teaching and instruction of biblical truths.
- Pattering our assembly after the New Testament model Antioch Assembly (Acts 11:19-27 & 13:1-3) that becomes a training and ministry distribution center that identify, equips, empower, authorize and activate Apostles, Prophets, Evangelist, Pastor and Teachers (Morehs) releasing and transplanting these ministry gifts to impact the globe.
- Developing DNAgroups cell and Hebrew house-assembly groups where believers can be discipled, build relationships, be accountable amongst one an-other, be nurtured toward spiritual maturity, be active participants together in communal capacity, and expand the Kingdom in geographies where these groups exist.
EXPOSING members, participants and attendees to a Hebraic Kingdom atmosphere with the Torah Teaching, sound doctrinal biblical concepts, and generation-specific methodologies with a strong target towards the non-religious, post soul generation and the unassembled Hebrew population. We will do this through:
- Proclaiming the Word of the Gospel of the Kingdom through sound Torah teaching and preaching with present day truth that corrects false doctrines invades secular and religious systems
- Restoring the Worship of the Kingdom through creative forms Worship and Performing Art Forms (See IV.)
- Demonstrating the Works of the Kingdom through Community Transformation Initiatives and evangelization.
EXPOSING individuals to a cutting-edge generation-specific music and worship arts renaissance for the express purpose of restoring the Tabernacle of David (Amos 9:11-13, Acts 15:13-17 ) as a model of assembly worship through:
- Equipping congregational worshippers, worship artists and worship leaders to fulfill their priestly duty of praise and worship by training all those influenced by our ministry to possess organic excitement, exuberant-ant praise, unconventional worship styles, and unwavering faith to capture the heart and attention of Yah.
- Developing musicians, praise teams, choirs and special groups whom play and sing through the prophetic nature of music with original creative songs and sounds, using all forms and genres of music to convey the heart of Yah to transform lives.
- Creating a Levitical-type atmosphere where music, liturgical dance, drama, arts, flags, noise making devices, spoken word and poetry are working in sync to produce a celebratory environment that carries the very presence of Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) in various expressions of worship that causes the natural and the spiritual world to collide.
- Creating a setting where performing arts, media, technology, and social networking devices augments acts of praise and prophecy within our worship experiences.
- Creating a setting that will serve as a training center to evoke and pro-duce skillful musicians, psalmist playwrights, authors, actor(ess), artists, comedians, songwriters, directors and producers, with creativity, innovation, flexibility and equipped with Kingdom agendas to be released in the music and entertainment arenas.
- Exposing our styles of music and arts to secular and sacred settings through Hebraic concerts, programs, musicals, live recordings, plays, drama, orchestras, recitals, movies, festivals, and similar type venues.
EXPAND the Kingdom of Yah and the vision of our ministry in sacred and secular setting through:
- Establishing a theological training school that equips Kingdom-minded and serious leaders for service in the Body of Yahusha (Christ) - New Breed School of Ministry.
- Developing a Community Development Corporation non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the needs of the impoverish populations by fostering social justice, academic, economics, physical and cultural development in the Metro Detroit Area – New Breed Community Development Corporation
- Developing successful business models that give us the capacity to gain significant control of the economics of our communities, and to help free us from the current state of economic domination and exploitation by multiple forces in the world. - New Breed Economic Development Cooperative
- Establishing an association to serve the needs of Hebraic assemblies and ministries that has come out of Christianity and converted to the Hebraic Faith. – The Awakening Reformation Association of Hebrew Assemblies and Ministries
- To esablish an annual conferene that brings together people from all settings who are awakened to or curious about their Hebrew Identity with the objective of building unity and strengthening relationships between the Hebrew community and the business, academic, social, political and faith sectors to enhance their roles in the awakening movement. - The Great Awakening: Hebrew to Negroes Conference
- Planting emergent and missional flavored assemblies that cater to suburbia, city center (urban areas), hip hop generation, yuppie generation, seeker friendly generation, post-soul generation and post modern cultures. – New Breed Assembly East, New Breed Assembly Macomb, New Breed Assembly North, New Breed Assembly Flint, iNew Breed Assembly.
- Establishing a Coalition that strengthens and supports nonprofits who work to improve the quality of life of Southeastern Michigan residents.—Coalition of Non Profit Agencies of Detroit (CONPAD)
- Establishing an outlet for our senior leaders to take their awakened message ministry outside of our context into domestic and international geographies to reach to awaken the dispersed of Israel with biblical truth and cutting-edge methodologies. Kenneth Howard Ministries & Tawana Howard Ministries
- Establish and help others develop highly successful businesses and strategies become financiers to help our community, membership, and low income individuals achieve financial goals, gain residual income and become entrepreneurial by developing business seminars, teaching fundamental financial strategies, and biblical principles of stewardship to reverse the spirit of poverty and embrace economic destinies. – Kingdom Konsultants
- Establishing a state of the art K-12 school and a high-risk academic retention center with a strong emphasis on Hebrew history, language, education, arts, technology and academic excellence. -“Yahudah Preparatory K-12 School”