New Breed Assembly is a Charismatic Hebraic assembly of believers. As a Torah-Apostolic Scriptures Teaching and Spirit-Filled Community, we actively teach the Hebrew foundations of the faith. We observe the weekly Sabbath (on the seventh day) known as Saturday, just as did the Savior, Luke 4:16, as well as Paul and the Apostles, Acts 13:42-46; 17:2; 18:4. Singing, preaching, prayer, prophecy, special music and familiar songs are a part of our worship. Our membership comes from nearly all denominations and all walks of life. Most began searching for deeper truth when they learned that their former church/affiliation was teaching another message from what they found in Scripture.
Our Mission includes spreading the Gospel (Besorah), The Good News of Yahushua Ha Mashiach, the only brought forth Son of Yahuah (Yah-hoo-wah)! We are NOT associated with any man-made denomination. We are a non-sectarian, non-denominational, non-camp affiliated, community of Believers. We are a group of Messianic believers who are awakened to our original identity and heritage as “Hebrews” and seek to awaken the Body of Believers from the anti-biblical doctrines of modern-day So-called Christianity.
New Breed Assembly is a Charismatic Hebraic assembly of believers. As a Torah-Apostolic Scriptures Teaching and Spirit-Filled Community, we actively teach the Hebrew foundations of the faith. So-called Christianity in general has not been faithful in following the Bible. Surprisingly, many of today’s popular teachings and customs are not based in Scripture. We strive to return to the old paths of truth that have largely been ignored, and obediently follow in the footsteps of the Messiah, Jude 3.
Jude 3 speaks directly to us: “Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that you should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.” This original faith as practiced in the early New Testament Assembly is being restored now by New Breed Assembly and many others Hebrew communities in this generation.
We observe the weekly Sabbath (on the seventh day) known as Saturday, just as did the Savior, Luke 4:16, as well as Paul and the Apostles, Acts 13:42-46; 17:2; 18:4. Singing, preaching, special music and familiar songs are a part of our worship. Our membership comes from nearly all denominations and all walks of life. Most began searching for deeper truth when they learned that their former church/affiliation was teaching another message from what they found in Scripture. We continue to search the Bible for deeper understanding. Much of the church has deviated from the truth of the Scriptures. We make every effort to root out error that has crept into modern worship and return to the paths of pure worship. We believe that the Bible teaches a way of life through the commandments in the Old Testament and from the same example of obedience given us by our Savior in the New Testament. When necessary, we research the original languages of the Bible as closely as we can, assuming and believing nothing unless it is shown in Scripture. As a group we are committed to “study to show ourselves approved” (2Tim. 2:15 ), and to “prove all things, hold fast to that which is “good,” (1Thessalonians 5:21).
Our Mission includes spreading the (Besorah), The Good News of Yahushua Ha Mashiach, the only brought forth Son of Yahuah (Yah-hoo-wah)! We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to know the Good News of the Messiah and the truth of the Father Yahuah. We want to share these truths we have discovered with everyone who has “eyes to see and ears to hear” (Matthew 13:16). Matthew 24:14 tells us that ‘once the Good News is proclaimed to all the nations of the world, the end shall come’. This is our desire, to reach as much people as we can.
We are NOT associated with any man-made denomination. We are a non-sectarian, non-denominational, non-camp affiliated, reformed community of Believers. We are a group of Messianic believers who are awakened to our original identity and heritage as “Hebrews” and seek to awaken the Body of Believers from the anti-biblical doctrines of modern-day So-called Christianity. We teach about the Scriptures from the Scriptures. We do not claim to have all of the answers. We encourage all to open their Bibles and see for themselves that we back up ALL of our claims from Scripture to the best of our knowledge. We don’t take credit for anything, we give all thanks, praise and esteem to our Father Yahuah.
We also call our Heavenly Father by His revealed, personal name Yahuah, which He says is His memorial name forever, Exodus 3:15. Many Bible scholars and Hebrew leaders will acknowledge that "Yah" is the correct name of the Heavenly Father. The short form of His name, Yah, can be seen in many words, including the most popular hallelujah (“halleluYAH,” meaning, “praise you Yah”). It is also found in the suffix of Biblical names like IsaYAH, (Isaiah), JeremYAH (Jeremiah), NehemYAH (Nehemiah), and ObadYAH (Obadiah). The well-known “Jehovah” is a very poor transliteration and never was His name, for there is no J or J sound in either Hebrew or any Semitic language from which we got the Bible.
Although many in our congregation struggle with this, our objective is not to find the use of the pagan titles of “God” and “Lord.” We ultimately, want to stop referring to the Messiah, Yahusha with the Greek Name of So-called Jesus. [We admit this is not easy]. Although this is our goal we operate by grace and not legalism. We acknowledge that, as flipping through your Bible, one can discover that the Father Yahuah deems His Name important we do also. Because of this, we will not make His Name vain, empty, useless or unimportant by covering it up and not using it.
We acknowledge Yahusha Ha Mashiach as our Messiah, High Priest, Rabbi (Master), Mediator. Yahushua Ha Mashiach is our Bridegroom. We, believers, make up the body of Mashiach (Messiah) and we are the Bride. As all brides, we must prepare ourselves for the Bridegroom! We need to keep our relationship with our Bridegroom pure, not having it defiled with pagan worship, but by keeping the marriage vows because we love HIM! We believe in having our hearts circumcised. We believe the Ten Commandments are the marriage vows to the Bride. We are the Bride. We believe in repentance and turning back around to Him. We believe that Yahusha Ha Mashiach is the Word that was in the beginning. He was and still is the Son of the living El. He is the Word that became flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:1, 1:14). We strive to abandon the celebration of today’s modern holidays the world celebrates today. We believe only celebrating the festivals commanded in the Scriptures. Please do not confuse the Torah with the Talmud. We are strongly against the observance & obedience of the Talmud. The Talmud is the bondage Yahusha spoke about towards the Pharisees concerning their “Traditions of Men”.
We are a peaceful, Holy Spirit-filled, prophetic community that will never use race bait tactics in the name of religion, use ethnically derisive theology, or use suggestive claims of racial superiority. We believe, like many, any believer of any nationality, ethnicity, creed, or tongue can know the Most High through his son, Yahusha haMashiach (Messiah) or as some call "Jesus." Our congregation is an advocate of blacks knowing their true identity other than being referred to by two continents (Africa & America). It was once said, "A people without or unaware of their history doesn't exist."You can only hide the truth for so long!
New Breed Assembly exist to ESTABLISH an Assembly to ENLIGHTEN a new breed of awakened believers and the dispersed of Israel in rediscovering the Hebrew foundations of the Faith and EQUIPPING all people with biblical knowledge to EXPOSE them and their generations to the gospel of the Kingdom, unadulterated truth, and pure worship for the purpose of EXPANDING the Kingdom of Yah in the electoral, educational, ecclesiastical, economical, and entertainment arenas.
New Breed Assembly strives to be a ministry dedicated to spreading the Gospel (Besorah), The Good News of Yahushua Ha Mashiach, the only brought forth Son of Yahuah! We strive to be an assembly assisting believers in rediscovering the original Hebrew People, Scriptures, and Faith through teaching of biblical truths. We strive to be a ministry devoted to defying the tradition of men, conventional, ritualistic, pagan and religious systems to spread the gospel message, unadulterated truth, experience pure worship, and genuine fellowship. We strive to be a ministry dedicated in providing a holistic ministry that focuses on the overall person: spirit, soul and body. We strive to be a ministry committed to addressing and meeting every need of humanity despite color, race, tongue or creed. We strive to build upon Yah’s everlasting covenant relationship with the Hebrew people including the physical (Land of Israel) and the spiritual blessings (Genesis 12:1-3, 17:1-7, Jeremiah 31:31-37). We strive to be a ministry that awaken, enlighten, and re-gather the dispersed of Israel in the Diaspora, according to the Scriptures.
THE 5-FOLD ASSEMBLY STRATEGY
- Evangelize-To bring lives into harmony through preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom. (Community/Unassembled & Christian unknowingly involved in pagan practices)
- Fellowship-To bring lives into harmony with one another through regular Assembly attendance, membership and Assembly programs. (Crowd/Regular Assembly attendees)
- Spiritual Growth/Lifestyle Transformation-Through teaching and preaching Yah’s Word and practicing prayer, worship, giving, loving one another, and honoring Yah through obedience. (Congregation/The Mature & Growing)
- Discipleship - Serving Yah with our talents, gifts and abilities, anointed by the Ruah HaKodesh (Holy Spirit). (Committed/Spiritually Mature and Serving)
- Ministry-Ministers and mature Leadership-those who serve by leading - those who are committed to ministry. (Core group/Examples for other believers)
New Breed exists to achieve the following purposes:
- To build a culturally diverse community of worship through our Messiah, Yahusha HaMashiach.
- To offer education and training that explores the contributions, genealogy, history, and prophecies concerning people of color in the Bible and the many African nations played an integral part in the history and development of Israel as a nation.
- To encourage life-long development and synergetic learning to current and future leaders called in the Body of the Messiah.
- To wake-up “Black America” to their true identity as Hebrews of the Scriptures
- To expose the truth of the proper historical context and doctrine of the Scriptures to all races, colors, ethnicities spreading the full truth of the gospel.
- To assist believers in rediscovering the Hebrew roots of the Faith through the teaching and instruction of biblical truths.
- To provide resources for those that want to combat the lies that has been forced on the Church through a false Eurocentric teaching and Teutonic language of the scriptures.
- To prepare all Hebrews who believes Yah has called them to the work of the ministry, to exercise their gifts in ministry and to work, and witness for The Messiah; by preaching, teaching, and training for Kingdom service, and to present them mature in The Messiah.
- To create a worship environment that teaches the supernatural, ethnicity, genealogy, and historical evidence contained within and outside of the pages of scripture pertaining to the original Hebraic faith, people, and doctrine.
- To provide believers with a Biblical framework and hands-on ministry skills to practically influence the world with the ultimate goal of salvation and proper discipleship of souls (Matt 28: 19-20).
For our community to remain socially relevant, we believe it is crucial to recognize, and be in contact with, popular thought. We believe it is crucial for the church to not only recognize, but to understand, and be able to discuss and explain truthfully, these concepts. We refer to them as our Core Values.
- APOSTOLIC – PROPHETIC MINISTRY We believe in Apostolic and Prophetic reformation of the Assembly as we focus on demonstrating Kingdom Power, Activation, Equipping the Assembly and Transforming our context to bring Reformation, Restoration and Reconciliation to the Body of Yahusha (So-called Christ) through Apostolic and Prophetic realities.
- CENTRALITY OF YAHUSHA While we value the dynamic work of the Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh), we believe that the Spirit will always exalt and reveal the Mashiach. While we value the written Word of Yah we believe that it always reveals the living Word, Yahusha Ha Mashiach (So-called Jesus Christ). We seek to keep Yahushua Ha Mashiach at the center of all ministry and teaching at New Breed.
- COVENANTS Adamic/Edenic: Dominion over this World (Gen. 1:26-30). Abrahamic: Justification by faith alone (Gen 12-1-3; 17:1-14; Is. 51:1-2; Rom 4). Mosaic: Nationhood and Sanctification (Exo. 19-20; Deut. 4:13; Exo. 19:9). Davidic: The privilege of Ruling and Reigning (2nd Sam. 7:4-17; Jer. 33:17-26). The New Covenant: A renewal of the promises and provisions of the prior covenants, which were lost through unbelief and disobedience: (Jer. 31:31-37; Lk. 22:1-20; 1st Cor. 11:23-26; Heb 8).
- DIVERSITY We are committed to building a cross-cultural, cross-generational and cross-geographical assembly consisting of Hebrew and Gentile Believers that will impact our community, region and ultimately the entire globe.
- EDUCATION – LEARNING INSTITUTION We are committed to secular and hebraic education models and training for our members. We strive to become a scholastic learning institution and ministry distribution center that identify, educated, equips, train, empower, authorize and activate individuals releasing and transplanting them to impact the globe.
- FAMILY Families are the core institution of Yah’s kingdom. At New Breed, we promote strong, healthy families by providing support and education and by fostering mentoring relationships.
- KINGDOM Yahusha Ha Mashiach (So-called Jesus) primary message was the “Kingdom”. Therefore, New Breed is committed to proclaiming the Word of the Kingdom, restoring the Worship of the Kingdom and demonstrating the Works of the Kingdom to in the electoral, educational, ecclesiastical, economical, and entertainment arenas. The Kingdom of Yah is the realm of His rule and reign in heaven and on earth and through all of creation. It is manifest in various ways for all to see (Romans 14:17; 1st Corinthians 4:20). A person enters this glorious and powerful Kingdom through repentance of sin and faith in Yahusha as Elohim and Savior (Rom 10:9-10; Colossians 1:13-14).
- LOCALISM The local congregation/community is the Body of Messiah in that location. The local congregation/community is the fundamental manifestation of the greater corporate people of Yah in the world.
- MISSIONAL At New Breed we believe that we are a sent people, responding to the call of So-called Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit to go into all the world, witnessing to the power of the Mashiach and participating with Yah in the building of the Assembly and the extension of His kingdom (Matthew 28:19-20; 2 Corinthians 6:1).
- NEXT GENERATION At New Breed, we believe that we have a responsibility to invest in the lives of both youth and young adults. We are committed to the Baby Boomers, Generation X, Generation Y (Millennials), and Generation Z (Centennials). They are the future leaders of the church.
- OTHERS / OUTWARD FOCUS We must become passionate about reaching people through relationships. Yah has commanded us to be a part of bringing people into his family. We are committed to addressing and meeting every need of humanity despite color, race, tongue or creed. Moreover, feeding, clothing and addressing the necessities of life to the poor and disenfranchised and to faithfully evangelize non-religious and un-churched population. New Breed looks for every opportunity to get involved and be a presence in the community. For this reason, we mobilize our church to look beyond our walls to minister the gospel of Mashiach and make disciples in our community, our region, our nation and the world.
- PRAYER Yah desires an intimate relationship with all people. We recognize the necessity of Holy Spirit-led prayer at all levels in New Breed to cultivate a meaningful relationship with Him and others.
- PRESENT DAY TRUTH We are committed to Reformation teachings, preaching, ministry, mentoring, and strategies aligned with Present Day Truth that upgrades believers to shift sacred circles and invades secular systems.
- RELEASE OF GIFTS Yah wants to include His people in His plans. We believe that Yah has given gifts to all of His children and we will make a way for, and encourage people to utilize their gifts for the benefit of others.
- RELEVANCE At New Breed we will strive to always be relevant by using what is cultural to say what is timeless (the truths of Yah's Word). Our challenge is to take an eight track message (Gospel) to minister to an I Pod generation. Yahusha Ha Mashiach was relevant to society and to his hearers. We are committed to being culturally relevant to those we serve.
- TABERNACLE OF DAVID / MUSIC & ARTS We strive to create cutting-edge generation-specific music and worship arts renaissance for the express purpose of restoring the Tabernacle of David as a model of assembly worship Creating a atmosphere where all genres of music, liturgical dance, drama, performing arts, pageantry, flags, noise making devices, spoken word, poetry and other art forms are working in sync to provoke participants to possess organic excitement, exuberant praise, unconventional worship styles, and unwavering faith to capture the heart and attention of Yah.
- TECHNOLOGY New Breed believes in creating a setting where performing arts, media, technology, cyberspace, and social networking devices are forms and acts of praise and prophecy within our worship experiences.
- TOGETHERNESS / RELATIONALITY We believe that life is done best when experienced together, learning, growing, celebrating, and spending time with one another. They devoted themselves to the apostle's teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer . . . Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising Yah and enjoying the favor of all people. And Yahuah added to their number daily those who were being saved. Act 2:42-47
- TORAH Torah is the bedrock of all the Scriptures (Psalm 19:7-11).It is God’s instruction concerning righteousness (Psalm 119:142; 160; 172; 2nd Tim. 3:16). It is interpreted and applied through the lens of the teachings of the Messiah (The Apostolic Scriptures – Matt. 5:17-19; Matt.11-28-30).
- TRANSFORMATION Kingdom citizens are transformed as they yield to the power of the Holy Spirit in them and renew their minds by embracing and trusting in the Holy Scriptures (Rom 12:2; 2 Thess. 2:13; 2 Cor. 3:17 - 18).The gifts of the Holy Spirit enable each believer to effectively represent Yahusha and His Kingdom in unique and powerful ways (1st Cor 12-14).
- WORD OF YAH We believe in the authority and eternality of the Holy Bible and are committed to teaching and living it out through corporate services, Bible studies, small groups and seminars. We seek to develop a learning culture where disciples are ever growing in their understanding of the scriptures.
- WORSHIP Worship contains formal and structured patterns of liturgy as well as informal and spontaneous forms. It involves our heart and intellect (Jn. 4:23-24). It is restrained and informed by the Truth (Holy Scriptures) (Deut. 12:28-32). We embrace a cutting-edge music and worship arts renaissance for the express purpose of restoring the Tabernacle of David (Amos 9:11-13, Acts 15:13-17 ) as a model of assembly worship.
- UNITY The observance of Torah affords Hebrew and Gentile believers the opportunity for practical unity (1st Corinthians 7:19; Heb. 8:10).From observing the annual Holy days to the weekly Shabbat we connect with each other and our nearly 4000 year old ordinances (Exo. 19-20; Exo. 31:12-18; Lev 23; Deut. 5; Rev. 12:17; Rev. 14:12).
We have been enlightened, enriched, and edified by many streams of BIBLICAL truth. We feel, however, that those considering becoming a member of our community must know the fundamental truths in which we believe and seek to live by.
- THE SCRIPTURES – We believe the Bible (The Tanakh and Apostolic Scriptures in their original autographs) is the inspired Word of God. The product of ancient Hebrews of old who spoke and wrote as they were moved upon by the Holy Spirit and we accept it as our infallible guide in matters pertaining to conduct and doctrine (II Tim. 3:16; I Thess. 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21).
- HOLY SPIRIT - We believe there is one God, Yahuah, eternally existent and revealed in His Son, Yahusha. The Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) is the very spirit of Yahuah, the power, the character, the mind, the Nature, the Presence, the Teacher, and the Comforer that does the will of the Father, Yahuah.
- MAN, HIS FALL AND REDEMPTION - We believe that man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of Yah, but through Adam's transgression and fall, sin came into the world. "All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one." Yashusha, the Messiah, the Son of God, was manifested to undo the work of the devil and gave His life and shed His blood to redeem and restore man back to God (Rom. 5:14; Rom. 3:10; Rom. 3:23; I John 3:8). We believe that salvation is the gift of God to man, separate from works and the law (Rom. 3:19-25), and is made operative by grace through faith in Yahusha, producing works acceptable to God (Eph. 2:8). Moreover we believe that Yahusha is exclusively the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Him (John 14:6; John 6:29, 40, 44; I John 5:11-12).
- CHURCH – We believe that the church consist of all Hebrews and Gentile Believers who have accepted Yahusha Ha-maschiac (Yahusha Ha Mashiach (So-called Jesus Christ) as their personal Lord and Savior; and that the local church is an organized assembly of believers who are united for the express purpose of fulfilling the great commission.
- BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT - We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit and fire is a gift from God as promised by Yahusha the Messiah to all believers and is received subsequent to the New Birth (Matt. 3:11; John 14:16, 17; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:38, 39). The gift of tongues is one of the many manifestations of the Holy Spirit (Acts 19:1-7; Acts 2:4; I Cor. 12:1-11). We believe in the operation of all the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in God's Word. We embrace the entire ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- WATER BAPTISM – We believe in the mandate to be baptized (immersed) in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as a public act of ritual conversion from death to life, from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of light, from Satan’s domain to Yah’s domain. In regards to salvation it is not efficacious, but is intended to signify our repentance of sin and our turning to God by His grace through faith in Yahusha as Lord and Savior. This ritual water baptism is the believer’s public identification with the life, death, and resurrection of Yahusha the Messiah (Matt. 28:18-20; Acts 2:37-38; Rom. 6:1-8).
- GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT - We Believe in all nine gifts of the Holy Spirit continue to be expressed in the church today, and subject to the order prescribed by the scriptures. I Corinthians 12:4-11
- YAHUSHA THE MESSIAH - We believe in the deity of Yahusha HaMashiach  (John 1:1-18), in His virgin birth (Is. 9:6; Is. 7:14; Matt. 1:18-25), in His sinless life (Is. 53; II Cor. 5:21; Lk. 1:35), in His miracles (Matt. 4:23-25), in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Is. 53; Dan. 9:24-27; Rom. 3:21-31; Heb 9&10), in His bodily resurrection (Zech. 12:10 & ch.14; Matt. 28), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Ps. 110; Ps. 16:10; Acts 1:1-11; Heb. 1:1-3), and in His personal return in power and glory (John 14:1-4 Acts 1:9-11; I Cor. 15:20-28; Hebrews 9:23-28).
- THE TORAH AND SANCTIFICATION - We believe that the Torah (five books of Moses) is a comprehensive summary of God's foundational laws and ways, as found in both the Tanakh and Apostolic Scriptures (Ex. 19 & 20; Deut. 5; Jer. 31:31-34; Matt. 5:17-19; Matt. 28:18-20; I Cor. 7:19; II Tim. 3:15-16; Heb. 8:10; Rev. 14:12). Additionally, the Bible teaches that without holiness no man can see God. We believe in the Doctrine of Sanctification as a definite, yet progressive work of grace, commencing at the time of regeneration and continuing until the consummation of salvation (Heb. 12:14; I Thess. 5:23; II Peter 3:18; Phil. 3:12-14; I Cor. 1:30; Rev. 14:12). Therefore we encourage all believers, both Jews and Gentiles, to affirm, embrace, and practice these foundational laws and ways as clarified through the teachings of Messiah Yahusha (Matt. 5:17-19; Matt. 11:28-30).
- ISRAEL - We believe in God’s everlasting covenant relationship with the Hebrew people including the physical (Land of Israel) and the spiritual blessings (Genesis 12:1-3, 17:1-7, Jeremiah 31:31-37). In the end times, after tribulation, all of Israel will be saved (Zechariah 14, Romans 11).
- THE GENTILES – We believe Gentiles (non-Hebrews) who place their faith and trust in Yahusha the Messiah as Lord and Savior, are grafted into Israel through a born again experience. This new birth results in a new identity. This new identity is a child of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. As a result, this new child is adopted into the family and ethnos of Israel and becomes a full member and fellow heir of the covenants of promise and blessings made to Israel. The Gentiles who are grafted into Israel do not replace her. Rather, they participate with her as the chosen ones from among the nations who are also called to be a part of His treasured people Israel. In terms of their adoption into the household of God, these newly adopted Gentile children are to be treated as if they were native-born descendants of Jacob. As adopted Gentiles, they shall be accorded all the rights, privileges, and responsibilities of being full members of the commonwealth of Israel and fellow heirs of the covenants of promise made to her. They do not replace Israel but neither are they excluded. Like the mystery of the unity of God, the two groups are one in Messiah and yet distinct (Ex. 12:37-38; Deut 29:10-15; Deut. 31:9-13; Eze. 47:21-23; Isa. 56:1-8; Matt. 28:18-20; Jn. 10:1-18; Acts 15:11; Romans 9-11; I Corinthians 7:17-19; Eph. 1-3).
- THE RESURRECTION - We believe in the personal, physical return, in power and glory, of Yahusha the Messiah to judge the living and the dead (John 14:1-4 Acts 1:9-11; I Cor. 15:20-28; Hebrews 9:23-28.) We believe in the physical resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation (Matt: 10:28; John 5:19-29; Rev. 20:11-15)
- ORIGINAL HEBREWS - We believe that the so-called Blacks in America, along the Slave Coast of Africa, and in the Caribbean are the descendants of the Children of Israel (Tribe of Judah) depicted in the Bible. This has been proven historically, biblically, geographically, archaeologically, theologically, and DNA has supported these claims. African Americans and other slaves during the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade are the only people in history that fit the curses of Deuteronomy 28. According to prophesies of Jeremiah 17:4, Isaiah 1:3, and Psalms 83:1-4 the children of Israel and the tribe of Judah will lose the true identity of who they are. Since the Trans Atlantic Slave trade in 1530 (Brazil) and in 1619 (Jamestown, VA) we've been called every name (negro, n****, coon,) but our true identity. According to Psalms 44:13-14 the Children of Israel shall be call a byword; not by their real identity. Satan and the dominate culture devised a scheme to divide us and hide our identity, land, and culture from us. Many blacks and some Messianic Israelites communities are coming to know this truth and are experiencing an awaking. The world, as we know it, will soon witness the "3rd Great Awakening."
- RACE/IDENTITY – We reject the idea that race and ethnicity play a role in salvation. While the academy does teach that the true Israelites in the Bible were people of color, it has nothing to do with salvation by grace alone (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY - Replacement Theology which teaches that Yah made promises, change his mind, broke those promises, and then make new promises to a different set of people is not biblical. If that was the character of Yah, we could not trust him. Therefore, Replacement Theology is a false teaching that we reject. Israel is Israel and the Assembly/Church is the Church. In order for Replacement Theology to be true, Yah would have to be a liar, because the promises he made to Israel would be null and void (Jeremiah 31:35-37).
- June 1996—While serving as a Campus Pastor and an undergraduate student at Ferris State University, Yah began to show multiple visions to our pastor concerning his pastorate calling and what will eventually become New Breed Church.
- January 1998—While attending Dunamis Outreach Ministry, Inc. in Southfield MI, The late Pastor Reginald Lane (a mentor of Dr. Howard) prophetically spoke the words “Therapeutic Ministry” using the Hebraic term “Bâdâ" - meaning to invent or to create. This word “Bada” resonated with Dr. Howard and would eventually become the name of the church.
- May 1999—Pastor Howard is released from his childhood church, (The Prayer Mission Church), where he served as Youth Pastor under the direction of Pastor Margurite Stephens. Pastor Ken afterward joined Christian Life Learning Center Church International in Flint (Burton), MI to be mentored by Drs. Henry and Karen Horton.
- November 2001—Pastors Ken & Tawana Howard was released from Christian Life Learning Center and together with 14 other church planters they birthed “Bada Christian Center” in Detroit, MI. Bada held their first ten services in Finney High School (Pastor Ken’s alma mater).
- September 2003—Bada Christian Center officially merged with Jubilee Christian Church and Apostle Ellis Smith to form Day Star Church International, where the Howards served faithfully for two years as the Senior Pastors. Yah began to call the Howards to “do their first works over again.”
- July 2005— Yah began to speak to Pastor Ken’s heart about a “new breed’ of believers that will tear down the traditional, conventional, bureaucratic, ritualistic and religious system of the former church.
- August 2005—After months of prayer, godly counsel, consecration, and strategic planning - the Howards trans-planted the ministry to form New Breed Church.
- October 2005—On October 20, 2005, New Breed held its first service at its new location 5201 French Rd. in Detroit, MI.,
- January 2008—New Breed relocated to 21601 Schoenherr in Warren, MI to share buildings with its sister church Lord of the Harvest Christian Fellowship.
- August 2010—New Breed moved into its current location 4290 Marseilles in Detroit, MI – known as the Hanstein School building formerly of the Detroit Public Schools. Shortly afterwards, New Breed moved into its current administrative building located at 4300 Marseilles in Detroit, the former Area F Office of the Detroit Public Schools.
- April 2012—In a Yah directed vision to expand the vision of the church and to reach new people and communities; New Breed officially became One Church in Multiple Locations.
- December 2014—New Breed moved to a suburban location and leased the former Deerfield School located at 15115 Deerfield Ave. in Eastpointe, MI
- September 2014—New Breed held worship services at Lord of the Harvest Church for 3 months during a transitionary period
- December 2014—New Breed moved to a suburban location and leased the former Deerfield School located at 15115 Deerfield Ave. in Eastpointe, MI
- June 2016—New Breed moved to a temporary location at 23814 Schoenherr Rd. in Warren
- January 2017—New Breed broke away from the paganism and tradition of the Christian Church and became a Messianic Charismatic Hebraic Assembly.
- February 2017—New Breed begins to honor the Shabbat (Sabbath) and holds to have a Saturday Worship Service in addition to Sunday Worship (temporary).
- March 2017—New Breed Church became New Breed Assembly
- April 2017—New Breed Assembly officially renounced pagan worship often seen in Christianity and dissolved Sunday Worship Services, became a Hebraic Assembly, and fully honored the Sabbaths and Feasts.